EnTeam offers a toolbox of collaborative learning strategies that help people win together. Students, teachers, and families improve their skills in working together when they participate in EnTeam programs.
The objectives of the EnTeam programs are to provide resources and services that:
- Increase the fun in reading, math, and other subjects by providing stimulating and educationally sound activities in the classroom.
- Improve student behavior by meeting their need for social interaction with their peers by engaging them in collaborative learning activities.
- Give teachers more ways to differentiate instruction and reach diverse learning styles — especially kinesthetic learners who do not respond as well to linguistic teaching methods.
- Enable teachers to measure students’ skill in cooperation with the EnTeam scoring process.
- Engage parents and families in working together with school staff to support academic achievement.